- Great womens ankle boot from Bronx
- Genuine brush-off leather uppers with brogue pattern
- Side zip fastening and decorative twin straps
- 2.5cm (1 inch) heel
An unusual and beautifully styled womens ankle boot from Bronx.
The Bronx 44163-AB has glossy black high shine leather uppers with a rub-off finish. This gorgeous womens boot has traditional brogue detailing across its toes, heel, topline and around the elasticated side panel. Fastening the Bronx 44163-AB is a side zip running from instep to topline and while adding distinctive detail are a pair of buckled straps encircling your ankle. Following the brogue detailing up the back of the Bronx 44163-AB womens ankle boot there is a leather pull tag secured to the topline.
Inside, the Bronx 44163-AB women brogue ankle boot is leather and textile lined in black with a lightly padded insole while its low 2.5cm heel have gives a comfortable height for all day wear.
A fabulous boot to team with your jeans and leggings that is stylish enough to dress up for smarter days - get your pair Bronx 44163-AB womens leather ankle boots today.
Inner: Leather & Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.