- Bright and bold neon patterns
- Softy T Leather
- 8-Eyelet ring lace-up
- Fantastic urban graphic print by Mark Wigan
About the artist: Mark Wigan has created prints exclusive to Dr Martens. This womens ankle boot carries his array of unique graphics. Wigan established a reputation for very bold, highly individual graphics, often Aboriginal-influenced and always very striking.
Part of the Reinvented Core print range, the Pascal 8-Eyelet boot is a staple of Dr Martens balance between style and comfort.
A black, eight eyelet lace-up fastened with black rounded laces, adorns the front of the cleverly designed upper. Wigan intended the brash detail of his art to disorientate clubbers with its hectic, neon patterns. The boot has Dr Martens signature air cushioned sole unit. This great womens boot is detailed with yellow z-welting and an embossed 'Dr Martens' branding on the outer heel.
With the Kaboom Multi you get a spare pair of yellow laces, so you can choose the style to suit you individuality.
To stand out from the crowd, get your pair of Dr Martens Pascal Womens Leather 8-Eyelet Ankle Boots today!
Inner: Textile & Leather
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.