- Fantastic unisex Monk Creeper shoe from TUK
- Genuine suede leather uppers with hair-on leather leopard print
- Shapely pointed toe
- 3cm deep ridged sole
A shoe to bring out the dance in your step - TUK's A8141 unisex Monk 'Creeper' shoe.
Inspired by the 'brothel creeper' iconic shoes of the 1950s Greasers and Teddy Boys, with a 3cm sole covered with heavy vertical ridging, they are surprisingly light weight for their sturdy appearance. The unisex A8141s black suede leather uppers have a pointed toe and apron front with hair-on leopard print leather. Fastening TUK's A8141 is a broad strap travelling the front of the shoes securede by a silver coloured metal bucke. Inside, the unisex A8141 is lined with a black and grey coloured material carrying the TUK branding and a padded insole.
These TUK unisex black suede and leopard print A8141 monk Creeper shoes take you right back to the 1950's. Come on boys and girls - put your pair on today and release your inner Rock-a-Billy Rebel or the spirit of the King in you right now and don't let anyone step on your suede shoes!
Upper: Suede Leather
Sole Height 3cm (1.25 inch)
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.