- Dr Martens Penny Loafer style womens shoe
- Genuine fine grain leather uppers
- Gel padded heel and insole with air cushioned outsole for maximum comfort
- Anti-Microbial treatment for odour control
- Moisture wicking textile lining
The Dr Martens Yvonne Penny Loafer is a lovely little womens shoe for everyday use.
An easy slip on/off design constructed from fine grain genuine Danio leather, the Monika features a reinforcing leather strap across the front vamp of the shoe above the soft flexible tongue. An apron style stitched front seam runs around the front edge of the shoe.
The rich brown coloured Monika penny loafer, like all of Dr Martens Elate range, features Dr Martens own 'Softwair' comfort in-sock to wick moisture, with a gel heel pad for better shock absorption and antibacterial coating to reduce odour.
As usual, Dr Martens finish their Elate shoes with an air cushioned rubber outsole that is both glued and stitched to the rest of the shoe.
In summary the Dr Martens Yvonne Elate Penny Loafer has everything it needs to become your new "go-to" everyday use shoes and best friends, so check them out and order your pair today!
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Synthetic
- Sole: Other
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.