- High Quality Synthetic leather upper
- Full length warm lining from calf to tip of the toes
- Full length side zip for easy pulling up / taking off
- Decorative brass effect rear zip, flat link chain & ankle strap with brass effect details
- Grippy rubber outsole
The Mustang 1168-606 womens warm lined mid calf boot has a distinctly western cowboy look thanks to a high vamp at the front and the ankle strap that wraps around the boot. This is therefore a boot that will be perfect when worn with blue denim and checks or wooly jumpers.
The upper is constructed from a very high quality graphite grey coloured synthetic leather that is very convincing in appearance, lightly leather textured, and makes this boot excellent value for money.
The boot is lined top to bottom with synthetic polyester fleece so you will benefit from added insulation and comfort throughout the winter months.
To the back of each boot is a quilted padded section nested between the sides of a decorative brass effect zip (this is decorative only and does not fasten up).
A single ankle strap, decorated with matching brass effect details and a flat link curb chain, wraps around the ankle of this gorgeous Mustang boot while the sole is composed of a moulded grippy rubber with a 15mm (approx.) block heel.
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.