- Fantastic womens heeled mid-calf biker boot from Dr Martens
- Contrasting matt and gloss leather uppers with mid toe panel
- Full length zip with strap and buckle detail
- 3.5 inch (9cm) block heel
Updating tried and trusted styles with a new look, the Ava
women's mid-calf biker boot from Dr
Martens Heeled Parkway Collection, has beautiful contrasting black Packard
and Nappa matt leather uppers. With a distinctive mid-toe panel which would have originally provided durability when changing gear on a motorcycle, the Ava women's boot has a full length rear zip with two covering straps, one at the heel and the other at the calf, ending in a
pewter coloured buckle fasteners.
Inside, the Ava mid-calf biker boot is leather lined with a padded insole for
your comfort, a 9cm tall (3.5 inch) block heel completes the look of this Dr Martens womens boots to
perfection. An air cushion sole helps to provide the comfort and
durabilty you expect from Dr Martens quality.
the boundaries and striving for the individuality that Dr Martens and
their followers are world renowned for, the Dr Martens Ava women's
leather biker boots offer a kick of femininity with traditional style.
Heel Height: 9cm (3.5 inch)
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.