- Genuine Leather Uppers
- Dr Martens AirWair Bouncing Sole
- Flat Toe Cap
- Buckled Strap Fastening with Fold Down Ankle
Following on from the yearly success of their Triumph range, Dr Martens brings us this latest addition to the military-esque feminine collection of boots.
The Dr Martens Kathleen is made from Darkened Mirage leather a lightly textured, matt finish leather with a soft handle and with a visible green tinge to the black colour.
The ankle cuff is lined with a tweed print design canvas textile which can be forded and strapped down in place converting the mid-calf boot to wear as ankle boots. There is a buckle fastening strap to secure the the boot around the top of the foot, and a second buckled strap mid way up the calf can be used to fasten around the calf.
A straight, flat toe cap give the Kathlenna boot a no-nonsense smart aesthetic and reinforces the military inspired design, while the boot is perfectly finished with Dr Martens standard AirWair bouncing sole unit, offering slip, oil, acid, alkali, petrol and fat resistance along with superior comfort.
Still sat there reading this, soldier? Get your Dr Martens Kathleena boots ordered today!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.