- Unique combination of knitted ankle and synthetic leather upper
- Full length zip for easy pulling on / taking off
- Twin buckle fastening straps for ankle width fitting adjustment
- Layered wood block heel with grippy rubber outsole
The Mustang 1163-502-300 ankle boot will make a superb addition to your winter footwear collection.
Based on a classic womens western cowboy boot concept, this ladies boot features an attractive combination of snug knitted fabric for the ankle, surrounded by a high quality synthetic leather vamp and heel in nut brown colour.
Twin leather effect straps around the outer-side of the ankle provide the wearer the ability to loosen or tighten the cuff around the lower calf for the ideal fit. A third strap provides a decorative touch to the upper vamp of the boot (this is not adjustable and is fixed in place).
The famous Mustang galloping horse logo is printed on the heel of the boot above a 7cm (approx.) layered wood block heel. The 1163-502 boot is finished with a rough moulded rubber outsole for increased grip during the winter months.
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.