- Jodhpur stable boot with buckled ankle strap fastening
- Polished Smooth Arcadia Rub-Off Leather
- Goodyear-welted, the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together
- Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
While 1960s first generation skinheads were stripping back fashion to its essentials, London dandies were championing far more elaborate style. Cravats and silk ties with jacquard prints are obvious examples.
The Dr Martens Teresa Jodhpur Boot is a vintage style from the Kensington range, offered here in Cherry Red coloured polished smooth Arcadia Rub-off leather, is based on some actual 1960s boots found by the Dr Martens design team. The genuine leather uppers are complemented by leather lining and insole.
The strapping wraps around and under the heel counter, fastening with a gunmetal effect buckle to allow adjustment of the fastening for a comfortable fit.
There is a self-scripted heel tag boasting the Dr Martens AirWair Bouncing Soles and the slender, slim line air-cushioned sole is from DM’s archives and features a plain welt.
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.