- Classic style mens shoe from Vans Trainers
- Canvas uppers with detail stitching and padded collar
- Leather tongue and heel panel
- 5-eyelet lace-up and Vans waffle sole
A classic style mens canvas shoe in a from Vans Trianers
With a Gingerbread orange coloured canvas upper, the Vans Era mens sneaker shoe has detail stitching to the heel, sides, across the front and around the padded topline. This stitching is also found along the eyelet line which runs up the front of the Vans mens shoe where five pairs of metal eyelets are fastened with rounded brown laces over a flexible brunette brown leather tongue. Reapeating the brown leather is a curved leather panel on the rear of the Era's topline.
Inside, the Vans Era UC68IG mens classic shoe is lined in woodland camouflage fabric with a padded insole, while in true Vans style the flexible waffle sole unit of the Vans Era mens casual lace-up shoe provides a comfortable walking experience. A deep white midsole travels around this great mens shoe with a thin line of black piping at the top and 'Vans Off The wall' branding at the heel.
With a retro appeal and classic styling this is a shoe which is at home on a skateboard deck, sandy beach or sidewalk - get your pair now.
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.