- A classic style treated for a superb finish
- Genuine leather uppers
- Slimline sole unit for a tactile experience
- Look no further for quality and reliability!
A traditional style mens ankle boot, reminiscent of a desert boot, the Ikon Nomad is made from Gravado leather that has been given a grained, creased finish and is treated to produce a fluid tone of colour across the shoes. The Nomad mens boot is detailed with contrasting stitching and underneath the 3-eyelet lace-up with narrow, rounded brown laces, an embossed Ikon logo is branded along the top of the tongue.
With a double thickness to the heel of the boots, the Ikon Nomad mens ankle boot provides support and thanks to the slimline, tactile sole unit the shoes allow you to feel every footstep while smoothing bumps and impacts. On the base of the Nomad mens leather boots, the Ikon 'Mod for it' logo is built into the tread of the outer sole.
A well-made, mens leather boot, the Ikon Nomad is designed to fit in the smart-casual market and is suited to being worn with a good pair of jeans. If you're after a quality, reliable product these Nomad mens shoes from Ikon are definitely the pick of the bunch!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.