- Part of the Dr Martens Core collection
- 4 Eyelet shoe from Dr Martens
- Genuine leather uppers with a smooth finish
- Dr Martens air-cushioned rubber sole; oil, fat, acid, petrol alkali resistant
Straight from Dr Martens Core Collection.
Fastened with grey rounded laces through four pairs of blind eyelets, the 1561 shoe has English tan analine leather uppers, a stylishly smooth leather with a subtle, oily finish. The hard-wearing sole is stitched and cemented to the base of the upper and to the insole.
The sole unit itself is Dr Martens air cushioned Air Wear, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
The iconic design of the four eyelet leather shoe is as popular as ever thanks to its versatility and powerful statement, perfect for a man who is looking for both fashion and function; the Dr Martens 1561 Leather 4-Eyelet Shoe is both distinctive and stylish, while offering uncompromising comfort.
We think they will go with a huge array of looks so why not order your pair now whilst stocks last?
Inner: Leather & Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.