- Unisex Oxford shoe from Converse
- 100% cotton uppers
- 6-eyelet ring lace-up
- Grab yourself a fashionable piece of urban, Americana youth
First produced in the 1960s, the Converse All Star Oxford shoes were co-designed by basketball player Chuck Taylor, who had previously made famous the Converse All Star Hi. The canvas All Star shoes are a popular choice with teens for their casual style and enduring retro appeal.
With a canvas upper, the Unisex Converse All Star Oxford's have a protective rubber toe-cap that adds greater durability and strengthens the shoe. From here the six tie lace-up runs up the front of the shoe, fastened with flat laces and lined with a parade of metal eyelets. The tongue of the canvas basketball shoes is branded with the 'Converse All Star' emblem in contrasting black.
The flexible sole unit of the All Star shoes provides a comfortable and tactile experience and are able to smooth out bumps and shocks, ensuring that whether your thrashing your mates on the court down your neighbourhood park or hanging out with your friends, your shoes won't get in the way of your fun!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.