- Superb mens desert boots from IKON
- Greasy suede leather uppers with gruge distressed finish
- 2-eyelet blind lace-up
- Slim well textured sole
A traditional style, mens desert boot, the Ikon Gobi is made
from dark charcoal grey greasy suede leather with a grunge, worn distressed
look. The Gobi mens boots
are detailed with stitching along all edges. Underneath the
2-eyelet lace-up, fastened with slim, rounded brown laces, an embossed
Ikon logo is branded along the top
of the tongue. Lining the Gobi boot is a navy, grey and red tartan and a lightly
With a reinforced heel the Ikon Gobi mens desert boots
provide support and thanks to the slimline, tactile sole unit the boots
allow you to feel every footstep while smoothing out the bumps and
impacts. On the base of the mens boots is a well textured sole to aid grip.
A well-made, mens greasy suede
leather desert boot, the Ikon Gobi is designed to fit in the smart-casual
market and is suited to being worn with a good pair of jeans. If you're
after a quality, reliable product these Gobi mens ankle boots from Ikon are
definitely the pick of the bunch!
Upper: Suede Leather
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.