- Semi-formal Mens Dark Brown Chelsea Boot by Dr Martens
- Genuine leather uppers, with a soft oily coating, giving a waxy feel
- Goodyear-welted, the upper & sole are heat-sealed and sewn together for maximum durability
- Dr Martens air-cushioned rubber sole; oil, fat, acid, petrol alkali resistant
The Dr Martens 2976 Chelsea Boot is based on an old archive style found by one of Dr. Martens' designers, who applied a semi-formal look, giving the boot a sleeker finish.
With fine detail stitching, a leather lining, leather insole and welt this mens chelsea boot just shouts its pedigree and breeding. The 2976 Chelsea boot has narrow tan leather piping across the topline in perfect complement to its brown elasticated side panels. Rising up from the boot's heel is a thin leather strip, ending at the topline where an embroidered 'AirWair Bouncing Soles' pull tag can be found.
Inside, the 2976 chelsea boot is lined with leather and textile in a dark brown colour while its padded leather insole has the Dr Martens logo embossed. As you would expect with Dr Marten's quality boots, the 2976 is Goodyear welted and has the world famous air-cushioned sole giving you uncompromising comfort as well as resistance to oil, fat, acid, petrol alkali and slips.
A mens boot that doesn't compromise on quality, finish or style, the Dr Martens 2976 Chelsea Boot is perfect for both casual and refined dressing.
Inner: Leather / Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.