- Simple styling on mens chukka boots from Dr Martens
- Wax coated Analine leather uppers
- 3-eyelet lace-up with self-scripted heel tag and plain welt
- Includes Dr Martens original air-cushioned sole
From Dr Martens 'Refined Core Collection' a simply designed mens Chukka boot for a polished, modest look that will fit in any mans wardrobe. The Ray mens chukka boot has traditional English tan, analine smooth leather uppers with a subtle oily finish and fastens with slim, colour matched laces through three pair of blind eyelets giving a sophisticated profile. A self-scripted fabric pull tag with the 'bouncing soles' logo is to be found at the top of the Ray's heel panel.
Inside the Dr Martens Ray mens leather boots are leather and textile lined in brown while its plain Goodyear welted sole and heat sealing process make it unique to Dr Martens. As with many Dr Martens boots the Ray's air-cushioned sole is resistant to oil, fat and slips.
A versatile boot that has enough style when a smart option is needed but also works well as an everyday boot - get your pair of Dr Martens Ray mens leather chukka boots today.
Inner: Leather & Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.