- A reworking of a mens lace up boot from Dr Martens
- Genuine grained Inuk leather uppers
- 12-tie fastening with side zip
- Includes Dr Martens slip resistant AirWair sole
An interesting mens boot from Dr Martens that has been cleverly updated from their core range .
In grained, supple Inuk leather, the Dr Martens Edmund mens boots have an edgy look with their 12-tie fastening made up from four pair of metal ring eyelets and eight pair of shiny metal pegs secured with narrow black laces. For ease of fit the mens Edmund boots also have a full length side zip running from instep to topline, so once you've laced them to your liking you needn't redo them every time you put them on.
Giving this great mens leather boot a rugged workwear appearance is its tough smoke grey Ben AirWair sole unit with resistance to slips, oil and fat.
A fantastic mens boot with industrial fashion appeal but with enough refined and streamlined shaping to give it superb versatility - get your pair of Dr Martens Edmund 12-tie boots today.
Inner: Leather & Textile
Leg Height: 25cm (9.75 inch)
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.