- A classic design from DM
- Updated Dr Martens 1460 in Carpathian leather
- Lace-up fastening
- Classic yellow Z-welt stitching
From their Core Collection - the Dr Martens mens 1460 boot gets an update with an oily full grain leather with natural tumbled texture. This mens boot will look fantastic paired up with skinny jeans and your favourite chunky knit jumper this season.
An 8-eyelet lace up fastening provides a secure fit, while the classic Dr Martens Airwair sole unit, heat sealed, glued and yellow welt stitched to the rest of the boot, gives the wearer great shock absorption plus the added benefit of being oil, petrol, acid, alkali and slip resistant.
In softer leather than the the original smooth leather version - this is a great boot if you are wanting to try your first pair of Docs and if you are just ready to replace your originals.
Inner: Leather & Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty or not as described.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.