- One-piece molded rubber outsole.
- Hugging heel cup and thick die-cut EVA create a comfortable stepping ground.
- 100% cotton canvas, dyed and stonewashed, create a vintage look and soft feel.
- 4-eyelet lace-up trainer.
From a company that combined canvas and rubber together so successfully that they took the 1920's aviation industry by storm and then went on to make a great functional shoe that was adopted by the French Foreign Legion - comes a fantastic women's canvas shoes in fresh new colours for Spring / Summer.
The Palladium Pampa canvas shoe is a versatile option for every day wear with the salmon pink stonewashed fabric upper giving it that vintage look and feel. Inside the shoe is textile, lined with a breathable insole and shaped with a EVA mid-sole for your walking comfort. A chunky putty sole completes the look of this great women's shoe.
Palladium branding lies on the canvas shoes inner side and at the top of its soft, flexible tongue.
The Pampa Oxford shoe is a fantastic style to own - perfect for the independent woman about town with her own style who is not afraid to show it. You don't need to join the Foreign Legion to own a pair - get yours today!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.