- Fabulous new season womens court shoes from Irregular Choice
- Stylish tweed uppers
- Unusual 'tape measure' detail to upper and heel
- Shapely 9cm (3.5 inch) heel
A perfect choice for the new season from Irregular Choice - a stunning womens court shoe with a clever and fresh look!
With textile uppers, the Tapetastic has grey herring bone tweed on the main body of the Irregular Choice womens shoe and an ingeniously designed rosette towards the outer edge of the toe. Forming the loops of the rosette is a tape measure secured in place by black ribbon and shiny black square button. This tape detail is repeated running up the back of the heel. Edging the Tapetastic's topline is a band on narrow, black corded piping.
Inside, the Tapetastic womens court shoe is lined in a sparkling blue fabric with the Irregular Choice Iconic branding embroidered in gold and silver. A shapely 9cm high heel covered in a black cord fabric completes this fabulous court shoe perfectly. Even the sole of the shoe is beautifully decorated in such a pretty flower design of lilies and roses it's almost a shame to walk on it!
Look fantastic and night time and in the office with this stunning and versatile womens court shoe - choose Irregular Choice's Tapetastic now!
Heel Height: 9cm (3.5 inch)
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.