- Dr Martens classic womens shoes with a difference
- Hi-shine snakeskin effect suede leather uppers
- 3-eyelet ring lace-up
- Dr Martens air cushioned sole and z-welting
Straight from Dr Martens Reinvented Core Collection, a womens three-eyelet canvas shoe.
The classic Dr Martens Tahan womens shoe has been updated with a beautifully distinctive dirtied suede in off-white with hi-shine leather detailing, cleverly crafted to mimic snakeskin. This great womens shoe has original DM features like the three-eyelet lace-up climbing up the front, tied with a round black lace, while the definitive z-welting in black provides greater durability for the comfortable Dr Martens Air Cushion Sole, with its resistance to oils, fat, acid, petrol, and alkalis. Inside, this stylish womens shoe is lined in black with a padded insole for comfort.
A great and much loved Doc's style, the womens three-eyelet shoe has been a staple of the Dr Martens line-up since it launched the company back in 1960. Continually, reinvented and updated with a unique and distinctive visual style, the Tahan three-eyelet shoe is a strong part of the Dr Martens range - letting you express your individuality no matter what your style.
Upper: Suede Leather
Inner: Leather and Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.