- Based on the classic design as worn by Chuck Taylor
- 100% cotton uppers
- Hidden 8cm wedge
- A fashionable step back to urban Americana youth
First produced in 1917, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star high-top shoes were made famous by basketball player Chuck Taylor. The canvas All Star shoes are a popular choice with teens for their casual style and enduring retro appeal. The distinctive design of Converse's basketball shoes are a sublime choice for both men and women thanks to their unisex appeal and stylish appearance on each.
With a canvas upper, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star's have a protective rubber toe-cap that adds greater durability and strengthens the shoe. From here the lace-up runs up the front of the shoe, fastened with flat, white laces and lined with a parade of metal lace eyelets.
Taking their classic look to a whole new level, the Converse All Star Lux Canvas wedge trainer is a sweet option for the new season. Arriving in a black canvas upper, a hidden 8cm wedge adds some attitude to the otherwise simple look.
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.