- Knee high western style boot by BlowFish
- Studded ankle strap with buckle fastener
- Rear zip
- Low 2.5cm (1 inch) heel
The Jasper from BlowFish are a womens, western style boot made from a textured, black PU with a waxy feel giving it the appearance of leather.
These beautiful Jasper boots are knee high with a well shaped toe and ruched front. Taking the Jasper western boot out of the ordinary is a studded ankle strap coiling around the boot, ending in a tarnished silver coloured metal buckle. Lying on the outer side of the Jasper, just above its heel is the BlowFish branding in black embroidery. For ease of fit and adding extra style, a zip runs up the back of the BlowFish Jasper from ankle to topline. Inside, the Jasper is lined in purple tartan with padded insole while it low 2.5cm heel completes the look of this fabulous ladies western style boot.
Looking great with jeans or skirts and versitle enough to dress up or dress down; the BlowFish Jasper womens knee-high boots are a fantastic addition to your autumn/winter wardrobe.
Inner: Leather and Textile
Heel Height: 2.5cm (1 inch)
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.