- Over-the -knee Cavalier boots from Blink
- Stud and buckle detailing
- Low 2cm (0.75 inch) heel
- Boots that stand out from the rest - get your pair now!
A fantastic Cavalier style boot by Blink
The 101480A-B Cavalier boot rises up over the knee with a scooped panel from mid-calf to the top. Detail conical studding covers the heel of this fabulous Blink boot. Around the ankle of the 101480A-B lie two broad straps, with the same studding as the heel panel and ending in silver coloured metal buckles. A half strap with buckle fastening, secured by two studs either side is to be found at the back of the knee on the Blink 101480A-B giving that bit of extra style.
The inner of the 101480A-B is partially lined in the same black material as the upper with a soft brushed fabric below while its insole has been lightly padded for comfort. A gentle 2cm (0.75 inch) heel completes the look of this stylish Blink Cavalier boot.
Blink's 101480A-B womens Cavalier boots are versatile and look great with your skirts, skinny jeans or leggings. Wear either over the knee or folded down for that Pirate look. For a pair of boots that will get you noticed, don't delay - get your pair today!
Inner: Other and Textile
Heel Height: 2cm (0.75 inch)
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.