- Great womens ankle boot by Wrangler
- Traditional walking boot styling with padded collar and 8-eylet lace-up
- Warm and cosy lining
- Durable deep cleated sole unit to aid grip.
From the new Wrangler womens winter collection, the Creek hiker style boot is perfect for our cold and frosty weather.
Featuring a supportive padded leather ankle cuff atop genuine nubuck leather uppers, the Creek Fur cleated boot is warm lined to keep your toes cosy and warm while its rich dark brown upper has been specially treated to give its unique appearance.
Six pairs of round tarnished bronze coloured eyelets with rounded brown laces give a secure lace up fit for a traditional walking boot look with rugged styling.
Completing the rugged look perfectly, the Creek's robust sole unit has walking boot style deep cleats for added grip and stability and the Wrangler 'MADE FOR TOUGH SERVICE' branding.
A great look for your 'jeans and jumper' days - get your pair of Wrangler Creek boots now.
Note: Due to the special treatment Wrangler gives to the leather upper of these boots there is a natural variation in their appearance and no two boots will be identical.
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.