- Soft velveteen uppers
- Ribbon tied lace-up
- Low platform sole unit
- Pull-tag for easy fitting
With these absolutely sumptuous, velveteen uppers, the Rocket Dog Beehive in Black are a stunning women's ankle boot that won't disappoint. Three pairs of metal eyelets climb the front of the Beehive boots and are bound by a black ribbon while a pull-tag on the topline collar allows for easy fitting.
Inside the women's Beehive, the Rocket Dog boots are lined with a soft floral textile and feature a padded insole with a Rocket Dog logo heart-shaped patch on the heel.
The sole of the ankle boots support the Rocket Dog Beehive with its flatform profile, which rises from 2cm at the toes to 3.5cm under the heel. Contrasting white-stitched detailing follows the circumference of the sole unit while underneath, an arching tread radiates around an embossed Rocket Dog logo.
A beautiful women's ankle boot, the Rocket Dog Beehive in Black are sure to find a great home on your feet and bring life to any casual outfit, whether you're out and about or dancing the night away.DETAILS
Sole Thickness: ~2 - 3.5cm
Sole Type: Platform
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce and Interlink Express, delivering your orders typically within 24 hours (1 working day) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated September 2014.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.