- Bold womens 8-eyelet ankle boot from Dr Martens
- Union Jack Anarchy Fine Canvas uppers
- Goodyear-welted, the upper & sole are heat-sealed and sewn together for maximum durability
- Dr Martens air-cushioned rubber sole; oil, fat, acid, petrol alkali resistant
Reinvented for the Spring / Summer 2014 season, the new Union Jack Anarchy Fine Canvas Lester shoe is a bold fashion statement, matching very potent British symbolism with a distressed and mutated finish.
The canvas uppers of the Dr Martens Beckett Ankle Boots feature a distressed flag and anarchy symbol print on fine canvas. The womens boots are fastened with eight pairs of brushed brass eyelets and laced with off-white laces. The Beckett's womens ankle boot has a pull-tag with a yellow embroidered Air Wair 'Bouncing Soles' logo at its topline.
Inside, the Beckett ankle boot is textile lined with a padded insole for your comfort, while its original Dr Martens air-cushioned sole is not just Goodyear welted but has Dr Martens Z-welt stitching in yellow which together with a heat-sealing process makes the eight eyelet ankle boot unique to Dr Martens. The base of the Beckett's sole unit has the traditional Dr Martens tread pattern for good abrasion and slip resistance.
With their bold statement, these Dr Martens Beckett eight-eyelet women's union jack anarchy fine canvas ankle boots are continuing Dr Martens' signature to youth and a tough-girl rebellion over 50 years after their first boot left Northamptonshire!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.