- Iconic classic style boot from Dr Martens
- Genuine full-grain leather uppers
- 8-eyelet lace-up
- Dr Martens air-cushioned sole and Z-welt
From Dr Martens 'Modern Classics Comfort Collection'; a reworking of their core 8-eyelet ankle boot!
With its uppers made from a beautiful Shiraz wine red, supple, satin gloss Buttero leather that adapts to your feet, these Dr Martens' pascal boots have a contemporary look combined with Dr Martens reliability and comfort. An 8-eyelet, metal ringed, lace-up climbs its way up the front over a soft, flexible tongue, fastened with rounded colour matched laces. Inside, the Pascal is leather and textile lined with a padded insole for your comfort, while its original Dr Martens air-cushioned sole is not just Goodyear welted but has Dr Martens Z-welt stitching in yellow which together with a heat-sealing process makes the Pascal Modern Classics Comfort unique to Dr Martens.
The iconic design of the 8-eyelet leather boots is as popular as ever thanks to its versatility and powerful statement - perfect for the woman looking for both fashion and function; the Dr Martens Pascal Buttero leather ankle boot is both distinctive and stylish, while offering uncompromised comfort.
Inner: Leather and Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.