- Update to a classic style from Dr Martens
- Hawaiian Floral T canvas uppers with plain drill weave
- 8-eyelet lace-up
- Includes Dr Martens air cushioned sole
A refreshingly new take on a classic design from Dr Martens - a traditional 8-eyelet lace up boot with a difference!
The upper of this Dr Martens' Castel womens lace-up boot may be in a classic style but are anything but ordinary with their black Hawaiian Floral T canvas with plain drill weave. Travelling up the front of the Castel are eight pairs of black metal eyelets and laced with round black laces up over the tongue. Rising up the Castel womens boot from the heel to topline is a broad strip of canvas ending in a black pull-tag with an embroidered Air Wair 'Bouncing Soles' logo.
Inside, the Dr Martens Castel is lined in black canvas and has a padded insole for comfort and its unique Dr Martens sole unit is both sewn and glued together for greater durability. The base of the Castel's sole unit has the traditional Dr Martens tread pattern and air-cushioning giving comfort and slip resistance.
A beautiful new season boot, with their Hawaiian Floral T canvas, these Dr Martens Castel 8-eyelet women's boots are continuing Dr Martens' signature to youth and rebellion 50 years after their first boot left Northamptonshire!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.