- A beautifully conceived high ankle womens boot with refined tapered pointed toe
- 10 Eyelet Lace up fastening combined with a full length zip for ease of putting on
- Polished smooth leather uppers with leather and textile lining
- Yellow Z Welt stitched and heat sealed Dr Martens Airwair Sole
Dr Martens have taken the 1460 and 1490 boot, combined them into a high ankle boot with 10 eyelet lace and side zip fastening, and given the toe a pinch to give a tapered pointed shape for a more refined and feminine look.
The 10 eyelet lace up fastening secured the boot comfortably with a retro flat black lace, while the full length side zip allows you to pull the boots on with ease. Once the laces are fastened just so, you'll find you will probably just use the zip for putting on and taking off.
The uppers are Dr Martens Polished Smooth leather, just like the classic 1460 and 1461 styles, but with a more shiny polished finish. The boots are lined with tan leather down to the forefoot, where a breathable textile takes over.
Inner: Leather & Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.