- Great womens Chelsea boot by Dr Martens
- Genuine leather uppers
- Wide elasticated side panels for ease of fit
- Includes Dr Martens original air cushioned sole
From Dr Martens; a great looking womens Chelsea boot.
Burnished to give a two tone effect, the Antique Milled Brunido leather gives the boot an updated, premium feel.
With fine detail stitching, a leather and textile lining and leather insole this womens chelsea boot just shouts its pedigree and breeding. Rising up from the Chelsea boot's heel is a broad leather strip, ending at the topline where a yellow on black embroidered 'AirWair Bouncing Soles' pull tag can be found. For ease of fit this classic look womens ankle boot has black elasticated panels either side.
Inside, the Bianca womens Chelsea boot is lined in a black silk effect material while its padded leather insole is embossed with the Dr Martens branding. As you would expect with Dr Marten's quality boots, the Bianca is Goodyear welted and has the world famous air-cushioned sole giving you uncompromising comfort as well as resistance to oil, fat and slips.
A womens boot that doesn't compromise on quality, finish or style, the Dr Martens Bianca womens leather Chelsea boot is fit for a palace - get your pair today!
Inner: Textile & Leather
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.