- Classic womens Dr Martens ankle boots in purple
- Genuine glossy patent leather uppers
- 8-eyelet ring lace-up
- Includes Dr Martens air-cushioned sole
The classic Dr Martens 1460 womens boots are back with style and a new colour palette!
a stunning purple,
this glossy patent leather ankle boot has an eight eyelet lace-up
running up the leg and black detail stitching across the sides and back
with a triple row at
the base of the eyelet line. With a rounded toe, the womens 1460 W has
light texturing at the toe and heel. Fastening Dr Martens womens patent
1460 boots are rounded black
laces weaving their way through matte black ringed eyelets. Black
leather piping trims the womens high gloss ankle boot's topline and for a classic
Dr Martens famous yellow z-welting runs around the sole unit. Inside, the 1460 W is
textile lined with a lightly padded insole.
With its original Dr Martens Air Cushion Sole design offering greater comfort by cushioning impact and
shocks and providing extended durability with resistance to oil, fat,
acid, petrol, and alkalies the 1460 W is a striking womens leather boot that just wants to be seen.
Inner: Textile and Other
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.