- A great mid-top mens skate shoe from Etnies
- Suede leather and textile uppers with 5-eyelet lace up and padded collar and tongue
- One piece toe cap and cupsole construction
- Double stitched ollie area and DTTF footbed
A superb mens skate shoe by Etnies!
The Etnies Jefferson Mid skate shoe has black suede leather uppers with grey textile inserts to either side. A mid-top mens skate shoes the Jefferson Mid has a grey padded tongue and deep padded collar for your boarding comfort ankle support. Fastened with broad flat black laces through eight pairs of eyelets, the mens mid-top skate shoe also has a narrow cupsole forming a toe box shape designed to increase board flip.
Inside, the RJ Walker skate shoe is textile lined in purple with a Pro 1 insole. Continuing the technology of a great skate shoe the Jefferson Mid mens skate shoe has a one-piece toe cap for increased durability, a double stitched ollie area and 'down to the floor' footbed.
A perfect mens skate shoe to cushion and soften the sometimes bumpy ups and downs ot the boarding life - get your pair of Etnies Jefferson Mid's today!
Upper: Suede Leather& Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.