- Great new style mens skate shoe from Etnies
- Suede and leather uppers with mesh inserts
- Tongue and heel pull for easy fit
- Features the STI Foam Lite 2 footbed for extra comfort.
A new mens skate style for autumn 2013 from Etnies.
With leather and suede leather uppers in black and beige with the Etnies 'E' branding in black, together with black mesh on the padded tongue and collar line and double stitched toe cap the mens Aventa attracts the right kind of attention for its looks.
Fastened with black laces securing the tongue in place via four loops there should be no tongue slip no matter how active you are. For ease of fit on this fantastic mens skate shoe there is both a tongue and heel pull in orange and grey.
The mens Etnies Aventa is the first of their skate shoes designed with an exposed STI Evolution Foam™ outsole with small areas of Etnies stock-fit rubber tread for grip on the toe and heel for increased durability. The heel-lock system ensures a secure fit while the mesh window on the inner side of the shoe allows plenty of breathability. It also features the STI Foam Lite 2 footbed for extra comfort.
For a great skate shoe and great boarding get your pair of Etnies Aventa now.
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.