- Unique Twin Buckle and Zip Fastening oxford design
- Formal pointed toe, wing cap style in high gloss finish
- Genuine leather upper
- Rubber outsole
If you are looking for a formal evening dress shoe but want to avoid the run of the mill designs you see everywhere, these TUK Zip & Twin Buckle fastening Jam Shoes could be the shoes for you.
Featuring a pointed toe design and formal oxford style cut with wing cap, these Jam Shoes by TUK will look perfect worn as part of a formal evening-wear outfit, or dressed down with drainpipe jeans and jacket. What makes them stand out from the crowd is the twin silver coloured buckled straps and zip fastening that replaces the traditional tongue and lace up fastening of "normal" oxford shoes.
With fine grain genuine leather uppers and a synthetic PU leather lining these TUK Jam Shoes are finished with a rubber outsole glued to the uppers. The sole features a fun skull and cross bones design in the heel and lateral bone shapes along the forefoot to provide a tread for grip.
Aimed at music lovers, these Jam Shoes are perfect for attending or performing in gigs and standing out in at the after party so get yours today and be one to be seen with!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.