- 100% genuine suede leather upper in navy blue
- Twin gun metal buckle fastening monk-strap style shoes
- Leather sole and leather lining
- Contrasting white thin stitched welt
Paolo Vandini have combined current fashion trends with high quality craftsmanship and materials to create the Lewis Monk-Strap shoe, here in a beautiful navy blue coloured suede leather.
The Lewis shoe features a monk-strap fastening over the tongue, using twin gunmetal buckles, with three settings each, to adjust the fit according to the wearer. Each buckle is fastened to the upper via elasticated webbing so that you'll always have a secure fit that stretches with movement yet never gets too loose.
For a formal finish the stitching on the upper is colour matched navy blue throughout. The Lewis boasts a generous, yet smart, tapered round toe shape while the welt is finished in contrasting white with white stitching to add visual interest.
Inside you will find a taupe coloured leather lining throughout. The sole is all leather with a 3cm high, layered, wood block heel with rubber heel counter. This means the shoes can eventually be resoled easily by your cobbler for an extended life-span as and when needed.
An instant classic style, order your Paolo Vandini Lewis shoes in navy suede today!
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.