- A fabulous twist to the mens and womens 8-eyelet boot
- Dr Martens X collection depicting William Hogarth's ‘A Rakes Progress’
- Soft and supple genuine leather uppers
- Includes Dr Martens Air Cushioned sole
A stunning addition to Dr Martens Core Pascal unisex eight eyelet boots.
With soft and supple genuine leather uppers the Pascal Hogarth Renaissance mens and womens boot has a fabulous printed upper, based on William Hogarth's series of eight paintings 'A Rakes Progress' which illustrates the life of Tom Rakewell; a young man who inherits money from his late father and squanders it on expensive clothes, prostitutes and gambling - the unisex Pascal from Dr Martens is one of the most distinctive and original boots that you will own.
Fastening the Pascal Hogarth Renaissance are rounded black laces through eight pair of matching coloured eyelets while inside the leather and textile line boot has a lightly padded insole for your comfort. The uppers may have gone back 300 years with their fascinating print, that shows you new characters every time you look at it, but the outsole keeps the unisex Pascal’s Dr Martens heritage with its famous Bouncing Sole.
The perfect boot for men and women who are not afraid to show their individuality so keep your feet in earthly delight and get your pair of Dr Martens Hogarth Renaissance today!
Inner: Leather & Textile
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.