- Crazy Horse Nubuck Leather Boots from Grinders
- Stunning craftsmanship with strapped detail over ankle
- Small Cuban Block Heel
The crazy horse nubuck leather in dark brown colour of these Grinders Renegade Hi boots has a smooth matt finish and a soft handle. There is no mistaking the very high quality leather used in the construction of these cowboy boots.
Thick straps wrap around the boot and ensnare it from three directions. They come together on each side and are secured to large metal O-rings with rivet studs.
Branded with the Grinders' logo on the heel strap, this boot is a quality piece of craftsmanship that is stunning to look at and comfortable to wear.
The boot measures approximately 33cm high including its stylish 4cm cuban block heel, and is finished with a robust durable rubber outsole that it stitched to the upper on the forefoot and securely nailed to the block of the heel. This makes the heel section easily repairable by a cobbler as and when needed to prolong the longevity of an investment in these high quality western cowboy boots by Grinders.
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Sole: Other
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.