- Great mens leather hiking boot from Timberland®
- Padded collar and tongue for a comfortable fit around the ankle and top of the boot
- 50% recycled PET mesh lining and footbed cover is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- EVA midsole for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption and rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
The Timberland® mens Heritage Euro Leather Hiker is ideal for warmer-weather hikes and with breathable linings made from 50% recycled PET (plastic bottles) has good eco-friendly credentials too.
Full-grain leather uppers with a distressed finish in dark brown, contrasting green padded collar and tongue together with a 6-tie fastening of hooks and D-rings give the mens 95100 Euro Hiker a classic and traditional look. For your comfort this Timberland mens walking boot has a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a removable cushioned footbed while its lower height helps your range of motion. The leather Timberland 95100 Euro Hiker also has rugged rubber lug outsole to aid grip and a steel shank for arch support. Showing its heritage, the mens Euro Hiker sports the Timberland logo below its padded collar and tree branding on its outer heel.
A great mens walking/hiking boot for performance and classic styling - get your pair today
- FAST & FREE UK Mainland Delivery - We are pleased to offer fast and free delivery to our customers living in mainland United Kingdom. This service is provided by Parcelforce, delivering your orders typically within 48 hours (2 working days) of the date of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.
- International Delivery - We offer delivery to locations all over the world. To see if we deliver to your country and how much this will cost, please see our Delivery page.
- Easy Cancellations & Returns - Shop with confidence, try on at home and if you decide not to keep your purchase simply return to us within 14 days after delivery for an exchange or a full refund of the cost of your item(s). See details of HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER here. The cost of returning an order to Scorpio Shoes is to be paid by the buyer in all circumstances except where Scorpio Shoes has made an error, incorrectly supplied goods, or supplied goods that were faulty, not as described, or not suitable for the intended purpose.
- Faults & Mistakes - We inspect EVERY pair of footwear before dispatch for quality, appearance, and to ensure your order is supplied correctly. In the unlikely and rare event that you receive goods that are faulty or are incorrectly supplied, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund. We will reimburse the cost of your return postage after confirming the fault or mistake.
For detailed information please go to our Delivery and Cancellations & Returns pages.
Updated March 2016.
You can shop with confidence with Scorpio Shoes, safe in the knowledge that your payment and security is of the utmost importance.
That is why we have chosen the two most popular, market leading payment gateways; SagePay & Paypal
You can pay using your bank credit or debit card via our store's built in SagePay powered checkout, or if you wish to use your Paypal account, simply select that option during the checkout process.